Sebum Hyperhydrosis Scalp Lotion
3. Lotions for a specific problem Dr.Trichologist
Ref. 019 – 100 ml
It cleans, heals, softens oily scalp, exfoliates and removes dandruff, regulating the work of sabeceous glands, and normalizes lipid skin balance. It removes bacterial microorganisms, calms itch and shedding.
- Sea salt—a hypertonic solution that “pull” sebum, reducing inflammation and filling skin with microelements and minerals (Fe, Zn, Mn, Mg…)
- Lupine contains acid complex, peptides, Zn, Fe. It cleans and regenerates epidermis. It is wonderful antiseptic and it also stimulates new blood vessels growth successfully.
- Azelaic acid penetrates deep skin layers, cleans ducts of sabeceous glands, regulating sebum secretion, and has bacteriostatic effect.
- Extract of active herbal components (Tussilago farfara (coltsfoot), nettle, plantain, tansy, hop cone, Saint-John’s-wort, and mustard seeds) regulates the work of sabeceous glands, reduces inflammation, and removes dead skin cells.
- Piroctone Olamine (Octopirox) normalizes the process of exfoliation the cells of the epidermis.
treatment of seborrhea, hyperhidrosis; complex therapy of folliculitis (not virus origin).
- After using the shampoo—apply on the partings to the washed scalp from 1 to 3 times a week. Don’t rinse! Don’t use a hairdryer during 15 minutes after the Lotion
- Before using shampoo—after peeling. Apply for 1 hour. Then rinse with shampoo. It is recommended to use in complex with Skin Breath Peeling Lotion 1-2 times a week, as well as Scaly Itchy Scalp Shampoo and Sebum Hyperhidrosis.
only according to the doctor's prescription.
doctor in your city RIGHT NOW!