3. Lotions for a specific problem Dr.Trichologist
Ref. 022 100 ml
This is a powerful product for the treatment of alopecia of various origins. It contains fresh cells of hydrolyzed DNA (wheat germ nucleic acids), plant placenta, stem cells of apples, and a plant-vitamin complex.
- Plant placenta contains amino acids and peptides, which are building material to restore the cells of both the hair papilla and hair fibers, enforce regenerative processes and stimulate collagen and elastin biosynthesis—basic structural elements of skin and hair bulb cells. According to the laws of the European Union, cosmetic products and cosmeceuticals cannot contain human tissues or extracts from them. Therefore, our cosmetics include plant stem cells that can stimulate the generation of new skin cells and hair follicles. In flowering plants, the placenta is the place where the future fetus is planted and attached to the flower pestle. The plant placenta plays the role of nutrient fluid, providing energy to the fetus during its growth. In biochemical comparison of plant placenta and human placental formulations, it was found that they have an identical composition. The plant placenta contains amino acids and peptides that act as natural biostimulants and, at the same time, do not interfere with the natural regeneration of the skin. The high content of proline amino acids in the plant placenta, which helps to synthesize collagen, elastin (the main proteins of the skin and hair) and strengthen the regenerative processes in the cells of the hair papilla, is of particular importance.
- Stem cells of plant origin are growth factors and stimulants of collagen synthesis. As a result, the skin begins to produce, for example, type III collagen, which is produced only in youth and provides the basic elasticity of the skin. The most effective ones in affecting human cells are plant stem cells of a green apple. Scientists have proven that they are active biostimulants of human cells. Plant apple stem cells are a patented herbal ingredient that became the winner of the Innovation Award 2008 in Amsterdam as the best progressive active ingredient that helps restore the epidermis. They have a high restoring effect, slow down the aging process of the skin, protect against light ageing, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastic fibers, restore microcirculation, and enhance metabolic processes and blood circulation.
- Horse chestnut and ginkgo extracts reduce arterial tone and improve cerebral blood flow, strengthen vessel wall—they work with a microcirculatory component of alopecia pathogenesis.Magnolia-vine and ginseng are adaptogenes (improve microcirculation, tone up, and increase cell sensitivity to another substances)
- Yeasts, nettle extract, and burdock extract fill in the lack of vitamins and microelements, having place at alopecia.
- Magnolia-vine and ginseng are adaptogenes (improve microcirculation, tone up, and increase cell sensitivity to another substances).
- Pepper extract, cinnamon essential oil, and orange-seed oil are “warming components” of this remedy. They improve microcirculation and stimulate an inflammation reaction at alopecia area.
diffuse alopecia in men and women, post-stress hair loss, alopecia of vascular genesis (vegetative-vascular dystonia, hypotension, osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, parasitic infections), as well as with hypothyroidism of the thyroid gland, seasonal loss (avitaminosis, gastrointestinal diseases).
Apply to the washed scalp. It is recommended to use 1-3 times a week in complex with Reactivator+ Shampoo (to stimulate hair growth) and Chrysalid Oil Mask (to restore the structure), or Structurizer Lotion, as well as in combination with Total Control Peeling for sensitive skin or Skin Breath Lotion for oily and normal skin.
The use of mesoroller (once a week) increases the efficiency at times.
only according to the doctor's prescription.
doctor in your city RIGHT NOW!