This product is designed to treat hair loss associated with the disruption of desquamation of the epithelium (dandruff, seborrhoeic dermatitis, and psoriasis) and dysfunction of the sebaceous glands.
- Plant placenta contains amino acids and peptides, which are building material to restore the cells of both the hair papilla and hair fibers, enforce regenerative processes and stimulate collagen and elastin biosynthesis—basic structural elements of skin and hair bulb cells. According to the laws of the European Union, cosmetic products and cosmeceuticals cannot contain human tissues or extracts from them. Therefore, our cosmetics include plant stem cells that can stimulate the generation of new skin cells and hair follicles. In flowering plants, the placenta is the place where the future fetus is planted and attached to the flower pestle. The plant placenta plays the role of nutrient fluid, providing energy to the fetus during its growth. In biochemical comparison of plant placenta and human placental formulations, it was found that they have an identical composition. The plant placenta contains amino acids and peptides that act as natural biostimulants and, at the same time, do not interfere with the natural regeneration of the skin. The high content of proline amino acids in the plant placenta, which helps to synthesize collagen, elastin (the main proteins of the skin and hair) and strengthen the regenerative processes in the cells of the hair papilla, is of particular importance.
- Oils of orange-seed, ylang-ylang, and lavender have a moisturizing and softening effect; they relieve inflammation, redness, itch, and shedding.
- Sulfur, zinc, and yeasts compensate for the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, the lack of which is observed in desquamative processes.
- Herbal repertory (Saint-John’s-wort, chamomile, calendula, and aloe)—anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, regenerating, and antipruritic effect.
- Farina (flower pollen) has immunostimulatory (restores skin immunity) and trophic (essential amino acids, 500 microelements and major mineral elements (macroelements), vitamins A, E, C, PP, K, B1-B12) effect. It provides a rapid recovery of tissue protein concentration at a reduced level in the diet.
loss causing desquamative processes (seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis, and dandruff) and dysfunction of the sebaceous glands (oily and dry seborrhea), alopecia of alimentary origin (zinc-, protein-deficient states), and hypothyroidism of the thyroid gland.
Apply on the partings to the washed scalp 1-3 times a week. Don’t rinse! Don’t use a hairdryer! Stimulation of new hair growth is noticeable in 2-3 months. It is recommended to use in combination with Total Control Peeling Mask, as well as Scaly Itchy Scalp Shampoo and Greasy Dandruff Lotion and Dry Dandruff Lotion with desquamative processes.
only according to the doctor's prescription.
doctor in your city RIGHT NOW!