It contains a combination of strongest and safe hair growth activators—biomimetic peptides, royal jelly, equisetum extract, raspberry ketone, taurine represent innovative formula of the product. The active components of the innovative formula with high efficiency prevent hair loss and promote the growth of new hair, as well as regulate oily-sebum metabolism of the skin and the process of exfoliation (desquamation) of the epithelium.
- Royal jelly is a nutritious mix of the components that the nurse bees secrete. The ordinary larva of the bee, feeding on royal jelly, increases 1600 times (!) in its developmental growth in just 5 days and turns into a queen bee whose life span is almost 30 times longer than that of a working bee. This powerful biostimulant contains proteins, mainly albumins and globulins; – proteins of pistillate milt are close to proteins of blood serum, which allows them to assimilate without losses—vitamins A, D, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, B15, H, E, PP, pantothenic acid (B5); – free fatty acids: amber, palmitic, stearic, decenoic, pyruvic and lactic acids; mineral salts, microelements. It moisturizes, nourishes and softens scalp, removes inflammation, and feeds hair bulbs.
- Bioactive hexapeptide (valine-glycine-valine-alanine-proline-glycine)—a genetic activator of hair growth. The regulatory peptide is easily integrated into all cellular processes and activates tissue growth factor, stimulates collagen synthesis, accelerates cell renewal, stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, elastin, fibronectin, and laminin. It has a pronounced stimulating effect on the synthesis of skin and hair fibroblasts through the binding of the receptors of their plasmolemma.
- Protein cocktail (vegetable proteins of beans, oat, wheat, barley, soy, and almond)—these cationicly-hydrolyzed proteins bind to the hair surface, restoring its structure.
- Taurine—a sulfur-containing amino acid, known for its energy properties. It perfectly “repairs” the hair, restoring their internal connections, which are responsible for its strength. Taurine stimulates hair growth, prevents the process of deformation and compression of the hair bulb, and fights damage to the connective tissue surrounding the bulb (this process is the cause of the growth of weakened and thin hair, as well as their premature loss). Taurine provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Equisetum extract contains a lot of silicon, without which there is no strong, healthy hair.
- Raspberry ketone— Japanese scientists have conducted a number of studies in which the effect of topical application of raspberry ketone on hair growth in people (both men and women) suffering from alopecia (within 5 months) was observed. As a result, it was found that the slowing of hair growth is significantly affected by the same mechanism—a decrease in the level of insulin-like growth factor in the skin. Raspberry ketone significantly increases this level by stimulating the gene—calcitonin—a new peptide in sensory neurons.
falling out, damaged hair, split hair ends, insufficient nutrition of bulbs (iron deficiency, hypothyroidism of the thyroid gland, osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, hypotension, vegetative-vascular dystonia), and hypoadrenalism; the combination of alopecia with hyperfunction of the sebaceous glands (seborrhea) and desquamative processes. The product can be used during pregnancy and feeding, because it does not contain hormonal and synthetic additives.
Apply on the partings to the washed scalp from 1 to 3 times a week. Don’t rinse! Don’t use a hairdryer! Stimulation of new hair growth is noticeable in 2-3 months. It is recommended to use in complex with Skin Breath Peeling (for oily skin) or Total Control Peeling (for dry skin), as well as with Sebum Hyperhydrosis Shampoo (with seborrhea oleosa) and Scaly Itchy Scalp Shampoo, and Greasy Dandruff Lotion and Dry Dandruff Scalp.
only according to the doctor's prescription.
doctor in your city RIGHT NOW!