Alfa Block System 2 % Scalp Lotion (with a complex of phytoestrogens)
3. Lotions for a specific problem Dr.Trichologist
Ref 015 100 ml
It is effective in hair loss associated with the effects of male sex hormones and/or increased sensitivity of hair follicles to them. This is one of the most powerful, effective, and quick-acting preparations for external use, preserving and restoring hair growth in androgenetic alopecia.
- Procapil is a potent peripheral vasodilator; it accelerates blood flow in the hair follicles, prolongs the anagen phase. With topical application, it stimulates hair growth, enhances blood circulation in the scalp, and consequently improves the supply of nutrients, which leads to the restoration of atrophied hair follicles.
- Azelaic acid is a very potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase, which in combination with Zinc PSA and vitamin B (pyridoxine) completely blocks the synthesis of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the scalp. Minoxidil and azelaic acid have different mechanisms of action—their combination gives more effective results and significantly increases the effectiveness of treatment.
- Palmetto (Sabal) extract contains beta sitosterol (plant growth hormone). It is a substance that is more active than testosterone binds the 5-alpha reductase before it, also blocking the formation of dihydrotestosterone.
- Arginine is an amino acid, which is necessary for the synthesis of keratin. It increases the synthesis of nitric oxide by tissues that lead to vasodilation and improvement of microcirculation and stimulation of hair growth.
- Biotinyl tripeptide-1 is a vitamin-acid complex, a hair growth factor. Its molecule is less than 9 nm and freely passes the epidermal barrier, stimulating cell division of the follicle.
- Rosemary distillate improves the blood circulation of the hair follicles, enriches them with oxygen and nutrients, normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands, and provides hair strength, beauty, and rapid growth.
- A complex of phytoestrogens (extracts of soy, green peas, beans, celery root, red clover, alfalfa, hop cones, Alchemilla vulgaris (common lady’s mantle), flax seeds, and barberry). If androgens cause alopecia, then estrogens, in contrast, stimulate hair growth! The skin contains a number of enzymes that participate in the transformation of sex hormones. Among them, an important role is played by aromatase, which converts androgen precursors to estrogens, and 5-alpha reductase, which turns the male sex hormone testosterone circulating in the blood into more active dihydrotestosterone. Therefore, the imbalance of sex hormones in the skin can be observed and at their normal concentration in the blood, if the local synthesis of estrogens is broken due to enzyme deficiency.
- Beta-cyclodextrin is a carbohydrate obtained by fermentation from starch. The form of the molecules of beta-cyclodextrin in rough approximation is a hollow truncated cone. The internal cavity of beta-cyclodextrin is hydrophobic and is able to form inclusion complexes with other molecules of organic and inorganic nature in aqueous solutions. In inclusion complexes, beta-cyclodextrin is a “host” molecule, and the included substance is called “guest”. It is an excellent conduit of assets in the epidermis.
androgenetic alopecia in men and women, focal alopecia (in the acute phase—Immunostimulator+ is better).
Apply on the partings to the washed scalp (androgen-dependent zone—frontoparietal or lesion of alopecia) every day for 2-3 months. Don’t rinse! Don’t use a hairdryer! Stimulation of new hair growth is noticeable in 2-3 months. It is possible to use under the mesoroller once a week. It is recommended to use in complex with Skin Breath Peeling, Sebum Hyperhydrosis Shampoo and Sebum Hyperhydrosis Lotion for oily skin and Total Control Peeling Cream, Reactivator Shampoo, or Bioregulator+ Shampoo for dry and normal skin.
only according to the doctor's prescription.
doctor in your city RIGHT NOW!